Smith And Wesson Forums banner
81 - 100 of 102 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
does your shop still have any in stock? I’ve Been looking and haven’t been able to find any. I’m in California. Is there a way to order online?
Thank you!!!
check out GunBroker.com. They were all over the site at normal prices of $20-$25. I picked up 6 of them for what some crazy people are selling 1 for on eBay. Good luck!

· Registered
1 Posts
Friends,
I'm feeling a bit duped here. Bought what seems to be a 22LR nice rifle to get some affordable range time while we wait out the ammo shortages. BUT didn't know that S&W (or anyone aftermarket) stopped making magazines for it.\
I know that the costs of the ammo metals are up and scarce. But, the M&P 15-22 magazines are very low-tech, super simple molded plastic. What is the hold up? I'm starting to wish I bought a Ruger or HK 22LR instead. Ruger 22LR mags are available everywhere.
Anyway, holding out a little longer before switching to another 22LR rifle with available magazines. Very disappointed in S&W. Please share any news about this if you have it.
Thanks & Safe Shooting. - T
I will preserve, and look for something else. I will also let family and friends know to stay away for the 15-22. This is not the way to run a business S&W!

· Registered
3 Posts
Friends,
I'm feeling a bit duped here. Bought what seems to be a 22LR nice rifle to get some affordable range time while we wait out the ammo shortages. BUT didn't know that S&W (or anyone aftermarket) stopped making magazines for it.\
I know that the costs of the ammo metals are up and scarce. But, the M&P 15-22 magazines are very low-tech, super simple molded plastic. What is the hold up? I'm starting to wish I bought a Ruger or HK 22LR instead. Ruger 22LR mags are available everywhere.
Anyway, holding out a little longer before switching to another 22LR rifle with available magazines. Very disappointed in S&W. Please share any news about this if you have it.
Thanks & Safe Shooting. - T
Made an attempt to use CMMG magazine which looked very suitable for use, but the magazine did not fit this rifle. At this point in time, 11-27-21, no magazines have entered the market for use with this rifle. The rifle will be inoperable should the accompanying magazine not function at some point in time. S & W obviously knows of this, but still does nothing about it. They took my money, but don't care what waits for me down the road.

· Banned
9,316 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
The rifle will be inoperable should the accompanying magazine not function at some point in time. S & W obviously knows of this, but still does nothing about it. They took my money, but don't care what waits for me down the road.
So, duh... Order more magazines. How hard is that?

I ordered four spare mags before I even brought the rifle home.

· Registered
2 Posts
first post on the forum but i’ve been lurking for a while during my search for the 10 round long mags. they popped up in stock and sold out before i could checkout about a month ago but they came back in stock at midway as of now. got an email for the restock at 3pm and they’re still in stock so get them while you can.

for all the 10 round states, i know they’ve been impossible to find for months now

Smith & Wesson Mag S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Long Body

· Registered
2 Posts
Ugh... i bought a M&P 15-22 from my LGS about 6 months ago, and havent be able to get magazines yet for it. I am regretting in a bit now, because Palmetto State is at least selling it bundled with 3 mags instead of the normal 1, along with a case, for only 30 more than the 400 i paid. I really would like 6 total mags, but i'd settle the 3. 10 rounders are pointless to me, since i live in a semi-free state. Only thing i can think of is that the vendor who made these for them, im assuming its overseas, has been shut down for covid a bunch or something. Maybe they are sitting in a container ship? I dont know.

· Registered
2 Posts
I had checked palmetto probably at least a dozen times...and they dont have any now that i see.... but in going through this thread, i have to thank the gentleman who recommended a "Dances Sporting Goods"! Never heard of them, but sure enough, i have 4 of them on the way now. Better yet, got free shipping for that quantity. Anyone seeing this thread january of 2021, i recommend them.

· Registered
5 Posts
I had checked palmetto probably at least a dozen times...and they dont have any now that i see.... but in going through this thread, i have to thank the gentleman who recommended a "Dances Sporting Goods"! Never heard of them, but sure enough, i have 4 of them on the way now. Better yet, got free shipping for that quantity. Anyone seeing this thread january of 2021, i recommend them.
Oh wow I saw them on PSA earlier today and didn’t think anything of it except they were pretty expensive, $32. Then I found this forum and realized people are having trouble finding them. I go to check PSA again and sure enough they’re gone. Weird

· Banned
9,316 Posts
Just for giggles I did a quick Google search. Plenty of 15-22 mags for sale, including from large operators like Midway. $24 limit 5.

Font Rectangle Terrestrial plant Parallel Screenshot

· Registered
2 Posts
I was searching on Google because I was looking to buy a few extra magazines. Found this forum and Y'all got me nervous with this thread.

Dance's Sporting Goods has the 25 round magazines in stock for $24.99

Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 Magazine - 22 LR - 25 Round

I called them up to make sure they were in stock before ordering on their website. They said they have plenty in stock (I ordered 5). Free shipping on orders over $100 and 10% discount on your first order.

81 - 100 of 102 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.