Smith And Wesson Forums banner

Your thoughts on the current ammo shortage

11K views 69 replies 28 participants last post by  WendyZXZ 
I posted this on another shooting forum. This has been an issue for some time now, and with recent events not likely to improve much. I’m sorry that many Americans failed to “see the writing on the wall”! Many millions of Americans that are not prepared for any shortage....toilet paper immediately coming to mind! Food, water, medical essentials, dry goods (clothing, shoes/boots, toilet paper, ect., alternate energy source (wind/solar, ect.), ammunition/components, and a means to produce your families food. Check out the links below for a better understanding as to why you can’t find components and what to expect in the near future! memtb

In reading some of the previous posts, I believe those living through the Holocaust, the Communist takeovers of Russia, China, Venezuela, Cuba, and many other places and times may not agree with those ignoring the present and increasing threat to our Second Amendment! memtb

I found this elsewhere, and thought that I’d share. It gives a very plausible reason for our present ammo/component shortage.....especially primers! memtb

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.