·
Registered
9,064 Posts
My thinking?

With the M-1...I can get their AR! LOL

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
In all this.........Where ya gonna run to?............99% of the time home is the best refuge..........Ya'll can "what if" this forever..........Nothing changes.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Pizz poor accuracy too. Unbeatable combination. Rate of fire means nothing to me and unless you have a modified AL or AR, the cycle rate will always be by trigger pull..

I prefer shot placement myself so one shot-one kill is my karma.

To meet the criteria in the OP, It will do what is needed. I have a few that are pretty darn accurate. No, not my favorite firearm, neither are Glocks but that would be my handgun pick.

AK 47 is the most produced and used weapon in history for a reason.

·
Super Moderator
34,462 Posts
To meet the criteria in the OP, It will do what is needed. I have a few that are pretty darn accurate. No, not my favorite firearm, neither are Glocks but that would be my handgun pick.

AK 47 is the most produced and used weapon in history for a reason.
Absolutely about the AK-47 it was designed for two criteria only IIRC. To be simple for anybody to use and to be reliable in the most varied environments and harshest environment that could be thought of and excelled at those. In short designed to be used in combat where many(most) weapons would fail. A non functioning rifle regardless of accuracy, range or power is nothing but a fancy club.

·
Registered
9,064 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
The same thing I always take when I leave the homestead a handgun, If we’re in a time of strife the handgun would be an M&P40.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Model 27 and Model 19 (early builds)
3,823 Posts
I would pick an older S&W pre-27 in .357 Magnum (this one is frrom 1957)

Who can own just one gun? This is silly. I also like the Colt 1911 which is a semi-automatic pistol that holds 8 rounds of .45 ACP ammo. I keep it in my car:

One pistol, one revolver, and everyone needs a rifle?

I say my 1950 Winchester Model 94 in 30/30 works well.

Just saying.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Have to go with old reliable. The 4" pre 29.
Because sometimes you have to "Give What Matters" :)

21 - 38 of 38 Posts