Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
P220 Carry DAO. 8 rounds of 45 just like shooting a revolver. (but you have to find the brass :lol: )

whats not to like.

It was a CPO (pre owned) and refurbished by Sig with all new pins and springs.

kfjdrfirii

·
Registered
256 Posts
Well...

Look on the bright side. :mrgreen:
You can always sell off those sigs and buy another Baer. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
19,363 Posts
Sig P220, I dont get it (lol)......................... SWEET Pistol!
I have a friend that has a pair of them. He won't share either, life is so unfair.
yep,,,,nothing wrong with a P220.....lol......and yes hunting for brass is a pain..
I use a big tarp and then just pick up the corners when I'm leaving. All the brass in one pick.

Enjoy your trophy

·
Super Moderator
10,855 Posts
Nice going Chris! I had just about put any thoughts of a Sig out of my brain. hpzl;n;

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Nice! I love my Sig pistols. However, I did get over any desire for DAO with the purchase of a SW40VE. Never again. Well, maybe. ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nice Sig. The CPO is a great value. I just picked up a P226 that's a red box and it's great!
I'm looking for a P220 now. Seems to be the only way to get one without the rail.

·
Registered
132 Posts
darn it chris, stop making me think about things other than smiths. i did just break down and trade for a like new beretta 76 .22 pistol and now you got me thinking about sigs again. we did just have an officer retire that carried a 220. may have to go visit him soon. lee ;mcp9

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Lee!

I have to say, the sig is a nice gun! I have another 220 in my sights.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sigs are very good guns! I have had my 229 for several years, never had a malfunction.

My 229 was pre-rail, would be a nice feature, but what the heck!

mgbirish

1 - 15 of 15 Posts