1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
16,619 Posts
Can't help but to have made a difference. Good luck with advancing.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Can't help but to have made a difference. Good luck with advancing.
According to the local liberal rag newspaper, Delegate Shott said something to that effect "NRA holds too much influence over members." Well, I have been an NRA member for 21 years and a Lifetime Member for five years. Let me look up the email I sent him.

Delegate Shott,

I urge you to support HB 2519, the Campus Self Defense Act. It is both immoral and criminal that colleges demand students and staff to be unarmed. Campus police cannot protect everyone.

I hope you support this bill.

Thank you

I typed each email separately and put in a few such sentences as these like "evil has seldom been defeated by disarming its intended victims."

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
Congratulations on the progress. Keep up the fight, and NEVER COMPROMISE away rights.

Remind them that supposed Gun Free Zones just disarm the potential victims and become massacre zones. How do we know? That's where all but five mass shootings have been perpetrated.

·
Registered
10,165 Posts
We need our own activists!! Keep up the great work!

I don't mean to speak for Marc, but given his experience in these matters, if you had a question my guess is he'd love to answer it. if so, please consider putting the exchange on the forum so we all can learn!

Reactions: Curt360

·
Registered
20,469 Posts
Good job. Keep up the pressure to let the bureaucrats know your watching them.:cool:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. Now it is time to start calling WV senators!

When last in college (undergrad not graduate school) a college professor was very anti-gun. Now he was a likable guy and fair professor but he was very anti 2nd. Amendment. I think, once, before he had a meltdown during one of our private discussions, I must have invited him to go target shooting or mentioned doing pistol matches. He said "target practice is fantasizing about killing people." I replied, "I'll tell that to campus police."

I was on very close terms with campus PD, and told the ranking campus officer what the professor said. He laughed and replied "I'll ask him to hold my target next time I go." Everyone laughed.

That same professor went on to become some high up in administration......if this bill becomes law I just wish I could see the look on his face when he finds out! ldodk4omg01

1 - 7 of 7 Posts