Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am looking for .308 rifle brass to reload. I can also use 7mm-08 brass. doesn't matter if it is commercial or NATO (I can work with crimped primers) but it does need to be Boxer primed, I'm not equipped to load Berdan primed brass.
I would prefer to trade for it. I have lots of other brass, tools and a bunch of gun related junk (that should read 'Valuable Treasures'!). I will buy brass if it is reasonable. I have looked at some of the companies wanting to sell brass and it is not only expensive but the shipping is a fortune. I'm interested in nearly any quantity.
I would prefer a PM but if You want my email, I'll be happy to provide that.
Thanks and Yall Take Care, John

PS: This is for My personal loading, I'm Not a business and am not buying brass to resell or load and sell etc.. Thanks again!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I appreciate the link but I am intimately familiar with the loadings. I load My ammunition(for My own use) to an appropriate level regardless of which empty raw casing I start with. Thank You for the info, It is important data for 7.62 and 5.56 reloading (especially for younger or inexperienced reloaders). Yall Take Care, John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts