Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's your chance to own a Shooboy 'Pro' Model Gunsmithing Hammer for a song. There is a slight blem in the knurl that is hardly noticeable, hence the low, low, price of only $25 shipped ! There's only one so don't wait too long to decide. You too can join the hundreds of other people enjoying their Shooboys !!! Thanks, here's my usual ad, disregard the $44 price for this one:
Here's the newest Model Shooboy designed with the help of a professional gunsmith. Features a necked down handle stem, a Delrin end cap that is easily replaced and can be used for striking with the end of the handle, diamond knurling and 6 ball end-milled flutes for fantastic effortless grip, and a complete set of 5 tips including Delrin, Nylon, aluminum, brass, and steel. Introductory priced at $44. The Shooboy "Series 1 Pro":

G

·
0 Posts
Hell Shoo...that's one fine hammer....

Curse's ~ Doublesharp! :mrgreen:

giz

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:lol: Thanks Giz, you know you too can buy an unblemished example for only $35 shipped. Had a sale going on a couple of other gun forums where 20 of these were available at the discounted price. I'm down to about 5 more I'm offering at the sale price. Let me know bro !!!
Thanks doublesharp ! Hammer sold to doublesharp !!!

G

·
0 Posts
Well Dang Shoo!!!!

You know no self respectin' gun hack would be complete without a proper hammer...

Actually, yours is the best I've seen. I've been working on guns a good long spell and guess yours is singing a siren song... ;)

PM ~ A'comin' ;)

giz

·
Registered
668 Posts
Shoo....it that's still available for $25 shipped, bring 'er on.

I don't do paypal. What's the next choice? PO, business check, visa, enduring gratitude from the depths of my soul, etc....

email me with shipping info or post here.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
m657 said:
Shoo....it that's still available for $25 shipped, bring 'er on.

I don't do paypal. What's the next choice? PO, business check, visa, enduring gratitude from the depths of my soul, etc....

email me with shipping info or post here.
Hi m657, The $25 blem is already spoken for. I can still offer you one of the specials I have on the 'Pro' for $35 shipped. I can accept checks, money orders, etc. Let me know, Shoo

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
shooboy said:
ladder13 said:
shooboy said:
I'm down to about 5 more I'm offering at the sale price. Let me know bro !!!
Make that 4 shoo(I won't tell mrs shoo either :lol: ), e-mail enroute.
Hi ladder13, PM on the way !!! Or, I can tell you right here:
PayPal account is: [email protected]

Thanks buddy, Shoo
Done, Randy.
Let me know if you need some brass for the Shoorods. ;)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Mike, I'm good on brass for now, I appreciate the offer and appreciate your business, talk to you soon, Shoo

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Folks,
I've had a shooboy pro hammer for quite some time now, and I can attest to its quality and utility.
It gets lots of use every day, and it's always a pleasure to use!
Buy one and it'll be with you forever.
Don
;)

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Hey Shoo... I've been away for a bit, just saw the new offering.

How can I pass up the chance to add yet another variant of the Shooboy hammer to my already bountiful collection?

I'll take one of those $35 "specials"... will PayPal you later today.

G

·
0 Posts
A little OT ;)

I Shoo wish that shumbody else shood suggest that Shooboy....

Would start makin' Range Rods for us all....the ones made commercially, stink... Iowegan use to sell the best design ever and they are the most useful tool ever made for checking out a gun's cylinder timing....ever. You can tell if your potential gun buy is goin' ta shave lead in an instant.

Pa, Pa, Paleaseeeeeee...Shoo :mrgreen:

giz

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here you go m657: All Shooboy feature everything made in the USA, right down to the stainless steel hardware. Quality of these hammers is exceptional and the praise I have received from the people that have purchased these has been phenomonal. Shooboys are machined from solid carbon steel and brass bar stock and are designed for a lifetime of use. Here's the pictures of most of the Models, with prices that INCLUDE USPS Priority Mail Shipping !!! The price you see is the total price you pay. I'm trying my hardest to keep the prices low, but I may have to increase prices slightly in the future as steel, and especially brass, continue to rise in cost. Prices quoted are hammers with one brass tip, one aluminum tip, one white nylon tip, and one black Delrin tip. You can also order steel tips at $2.50 a piece. Additional tips are available as follows: Nylon or Delrin, $2. Aluminum at $2.50. And brass at $3. Thanks for looking, let me know what you'd like and I'll put you on the list for that model, and I'll try and give you an idea of when I can have it for you. Thanks as always, Shoo
[color:RED]P.S. GET A FREE SHOOROD PROP ROD FOR YOUR GUNS WITH ANY HAMMER PURCHASED !!![/color]
YOU CAN NOW BUY SHOORODS AT THE COST OF 3 FOR $20 WHICH INCLUDES USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING !!!
SOME SHOOROD EXAMPLES:

NEW MODEL SHOOBOY HAMMER INTRODUCED !!! THE SHOOBOY 'EXCALIBUR' !!! $44 SHIPPED INTRODUCTORY PRICED:

Here's the newest Model Shooboy designed with the help of a professional gunsmith. Features a necked down handle stem, a Delrin end cap that is easily replaced and can be used for striking with the end of the handle, diamond knurling and 6 ball end-milled flutes for fantastic effortless grip, and a complete set of 5 tips including Delrin, Nylon, aluminum, brass, and steel. Introductory priced at $44. The Shooboy "Series 1 Pro":

Standard Model, diamond knurled handle, brass end cap to avoid scratches, priced at $35 shipped:

Shooboy Smoothie, smooth handle, 6 ball end milled flutes, also priced at $35 shipped:

Shooboy Ultimate,the favorite of most buyers, unsurpassed grip with diamond knurling and 6 ball end milled flutes, priced at $42 shipped:

Shooboy Supreme, featuring an 11-piece solid brass and steel handle,priced at $49 shipped:

Shooboy Magnum, priced at $37 shipped:

Thanks again, Shoo

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Gizamo said:
A little OT ;)

I Shoo wish that shumbody else shood suggest that Shooboy....

Would start makin' Range Rods for us all....the ones made commercially, stink... Iowegan use to sell the best design ever and they are the most useful tool ever made for checking out a gun's cylinder timing....ever. You can tell if your potential gun buy is goin' ta shave lead in an instant.

Pa, Pa, Paleaseeeeeee...Shoo :mrgreen:

giz
Awe Giz ! If you can send me a sample I'll see if it's feasible for me to do. Hate to see a grown man grovel........ Shoo

G

·
0 Posts
Shoo,

About me and 100 others have been begging Gary to make them again for years ;) I'm guessin' that Gary wouldn't mind someone else taking the torch. A few lucky guys form the old S&W forums have a few of the originals. I think he has pics and specs posted somewhere...I give him a shout...

giz

1 - 20 of 22 Posts