Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys ! I'm not around very much but I would like to let everyone know that I have completed my move to Georgia and I'm making the best professional gunsmithing hammers you can purchase once again ! Lol. Anyways, I currently have in stock the Full size Midnite-Pro, the range bag sized Mini Midnite-Pro, and the just released Mini XL Midnite-Pro ! Hammers come with five different tips and prices include Priority Mail shipping. The Full size Midnite-Pro is $55, the Mini XL is $51, and the Mini is $49. There's a nice video of the Full size on youtube if you search for Shooboy Hammer just in case you're not familiar with my hammers. Payments can be made through PayPal or Cash App. My PayPal account is [email protected]
My Cash App account is Spazusmvmcny6
Thanks so much and I really miss so many friends here. Happy holidays to all, Shoo
View attachment 491461

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Of all of the hammers I've purchased, the Mini Midnight Pro is the one getting the most use, and all of them are standing the test of time.

Here's a walk down memory lane for you Shoo... that's Shooboy #1 in the back. PM me if you'd like to have that "first born" back for posterity.

Reactions: series guy

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Omg Conrad !!! Great picture ! Hope you are well my friend. It's so cool to see Shooboy number 1. I couldn't possibly ask you for it. Maybe someday it'll be worth a lot of money, lol. I think you need the new Mini XL though ...😆

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Shoo.. what's the difference between the Mini XL and Mini Midnight that I have?

·
Registered
19,320 Posts
.....If I had a hammer...... :p

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
It's good to see you back.. I've got one of your early hammers, given to me by Sasabranger years ago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.