Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD ON ANOTHER SITE S&W 586-3 8 3/8 Barrel Amazing Condition Scarce

SOLD ON ANOTHER SITE. Here is a very hard to find 586-3 in 8 3/8 barrel. Only 1000 produced. She is wearing the dark beautiful bluing. Believe to be Lew Horton, Can not verify this because Lew Horton has closed the doors. She is all factory. Grips matching. Date 1989. Has the S&W uncontainable millet scope rings. Also has the old Nikon scope with Nikon scope lens cover. The bluing is in amazing condition. she has been fired, I am the 2nd owner of this piece. It does not have a box or dox. However I have it in a very nice padded case. This 586-3 is in near mint condition, and I don't use that word lightly. Someone will get a sweet 586-3. Thanks for looking. Any questions please ask. Shipping will be from FFL to FFL.

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
The Distinguished Combat Magnum began production in the late 1980's the 8 3/8 barrels were discontinued in 1991 The gun you have was the Distinguished Magnum Hunter done by Lew Horton via special order. It featured the 8 3/8 barrel with the cuts for the hang gun scope mount. The scope was not sold as part of the package. just the rings and ring cuts

1 - 2 of 2 Posts