Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS
See revision note listed below! I have 4 new magazines for the Winchester Model 70, 270 caliber. Three are still in the box, the other is new but no box. I don't think any of these mags have ever been loaded. Typical market price for these mags is between $100 and $120! The price on my mags is $100 for one with the option to get a second one for half price! So, one mag would be $100, two would be $150. Or, buy all 4 for $275! Price includes shipping.

Sold 4 of these, 6 left! I also have 10 (now 6) original 7 rd steel magazines for the Marlin model 25 and 80 .22 rifles. These are the early all metal mags with the metal follower. $25 each. Buy them all and get free shipping!

Sold all gone! - Last but not least, 6 Kimber 7rd 45ACP mags. All are for the full size 1911 style pistol and all are marked "Kimber" or "KimPro". Buy all 6 mags for $100. Price includes shipping.

Don't like the price? Make me an offer, all I can do is say no!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Info revision on the Winchester Model 70 magazines.

There are two of the EC9852 mags that are for the "control round feed" version of the rifle. Will feed 7mm Remington magnum and 300 Winchester magnum ammo. $75 each or both for $125. Price includes shipping cost!

The other two mags are the E9851 mags that are for the "push feed" style bolt. These two will also feed the 7mm Remington and 300 Winchester magnum ammo. Also $75 each or both for $125. Price includes shipping cost!

Or, don't like the price? Make an offer, the worst that can happen is that I say "No"!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts