Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*SOLD* Model 34 (No Dash) 4" Blue Round Butt "Kit Gun" Shipped 1959 **GORGEOUS!!!**

*Offering for a limited time this highly desirable S&W Model 34 (No Dash) "Kit Gun" featuring a high gloss blue finish, sought after round butt frame and 4" barrel.

The photos tell the story here (Sorry for the finger smudges, tough to avoid with the high polish!) but this one is in near perfect condition and the fine checkered stock do indeed number to the gun.

Price on this beauty is only $875 SHIPPED to your C&R or FFL (Lower 48 only). Be sure you FFL is OK receiving from a private party or I will have to send from my FFL which charges me a $30 service charge to do so.

I prefer a USPS Money Order for payment, unless other arrangements are made before you commit to purchase.

First "I'll Take It" followed up with an email (NO PM's) to [email protected] takes this one.

All forum rules apply - contact me with any questions by email listed above or give me a call at 425-785-0093 (Arizona time).

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
***DON"T MISS OUT!!***

Will let this one run through the weekend, then it will be withdrawn......these little round butt kit guns don't come along often!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts