Smith And Wesson Forums banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Super Moderator
31,468 Posts
Great... our son has called me Uncle Hub since he saw the movie Second Hand Lions and now I'm Ike... whatever happened to: that handsome, good-natured, halfbreed w/ the beautiful blonde wife? :)
One of my favorite movies and movie character! Our copy came in yesterday and looks like we will be busy reading this weekend. Just looking through it does look like it will be fun!

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Any of you who are considering but have not made up your mind, I had more than a few good belly laughs! Worth every penny and looking forward to the next one! -Mike

·
Registered
23,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Ain't bumped this in a while. Still working on a novel w/ some of the same characters. I might take a day off tomorrow & go to a gun show... sitting in my favorite chair typing while enjoying beautiful Arizona weather is tough work! ;)

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Plenty of newer regulars since 2014. What are you guys waiting for? You won't be sorry.

·
Super Moderator
31,468 Posts
Plenty of newer regulars since 2014. What are you guys waiting for? You won't be sorry.
I agree wholeheartedly. You will get even more, much more of the...well, whatever it is we get from our resident Half Breed, always fun and something to chuckle at while we contemplate how dented his head may end up!

·
Premium Member
2,757 Posts
Got my copy in the mail a few days ago... already getting some chuckles from just the few pages I've been able to read. I'm looking forward to being able to spending some quality "quiet/down time" to relax and thoroughly enjoy the read.

81 - 96 of 96 Posts