Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, promise not to laugh too hard, alright?

Up for sale today is this H&R 922 revolver in fine shape. Bluing is god but there is light pitting on the end of the barrel and to a lesser degree on the cylinder. This is a 9 shot version of the type where the cylinder is removed in order to reload. Asking for $150 shipped from my ffl to yours.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I'm not laughing because I know what a great value these inexpensive revolvers are! I have the 4" version and it will hold its own against my K-22 and my .22 Kit Gun in informal shooting sessions. DA pull is pretty good and grip ergonomics are better than S&W magnas, IMO.

Someone better snap up this bargain - it's an excellent starter revolver for a beginner!

P.S. Sorry for butting in! :oops:

xtm

·
Registered
406 Posts
My sister's been looking around for an inexpensive 22 revolver for her daughter, who just turned 19 and she might be interested in this one. The grips look sorta largish ....... how do you think this gun would fit in a woman's smaller hands?

·
Super Moderator
10,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Doug, the grips look a bit larger than they are. It is hard for me to say whether they would fit your niece's hands but I have small hands and I find them fairly comfortable. They are a little thick at the bottom. If she is looking for a self defense gun, I wouldn't recommend this one as her first choice.

·
Registered
406 Posts
No, it isn't intended to be a self defense weapon. Just something for casual target shooting. My niece was not interested in shooting when she was younger, but now that she's in college and planning a career in LE she's been taking more of an interest and sometimes goes to the range with us. I still haven't a clue if my sister wants it and I just got off the phone with her awhile ago :roll: . I'll give you a holler if you still have it by the time she makes up her mind whether she wants it or not lol.

·
Super Moderator
10,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: WTS H&R 922 Revolver - SOLD

martyj said:
Is this in the original box in the background of the picture?
Thanks martyj
That box in the background is actually a windowsill. :mrgreen:

Believe it or not folks, this gun has sold. I placed it on consignment at my local shop for the price listed and it sold in a couple of weeks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts