Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a LEFT side grip that fits a Ruger Super Blackhawk grip frame. I fitted a Hunter GF to my NM Blackhawk. I dropped the gun and broke the left side grip! The heighth of the grip while standing on it's butt should be 3 1/8 inches.....and a Ruger emblem.....walnut. pm me if you have something to trade or need too. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
19,532 Posts
I may have a set of grips that'll fit. I'm not sure if they came off a Blackhawk, or a Super Blackhawk.
One is solid dark walnut, the other has some light striping. Both sets are the same size.
They measure 3-3/4" from bottom to top. I'm attaching a couple of photos for you. If they'll work, just shoot me a PM and we'll go from there.

Blackhawk grip dark.jpg

Blackhawk grip striped.jpg

Regards,
Gregory

Reactions: Cliff

·
Registered
61 Posts
I might have a few sets
Any pics of the grips you have?
God Bless,John

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
61 Posts
Well here is the nicest set i have
They could use some cleaning
See what u think
Just not 100 percent sure they are identical to yours
God Bless,John

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much? Need anything to possible trade? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
61 Posts
pm sent ....
for some reason tapatalk now will not allow me to send or receive messages since the new format too
i hope we do not go thru what we are and did on a few other forums i am a part of
God Bless,John

·
Registered
61 Posts
I may have a set of grips that'll fit. I'm not sure if they came off a Blackhawk, or a Super Blackhawk.
One is solid dark walnut, the other has some light striping. Both sets are the same size.
They measure 3-3/4" from bottom to top. I'm attaching a couple of photos for you. If they'll work, just shoot me a PM and we'll go from there.

View attachment 461231

View attachment 461233

Regards,
Gregory

hey those are from a Bisley Ruger and made different from the typical Blackhawk and Super Blackhawk models...
i am sure someone on the Ruger Forum could use those or even on the Single Action forum as a dear friend is making custom grip frames now
God Bless,John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts