Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
I checked the one extra box I have that does not go with a gun as the gun was converted to a #5 is in poor shape both ends are taped and a the tab is missing on the one end it also has styrofoam inserts in ok shape. If you were local I would give it to you I think you would want something better.

I have one New Frontier a gun I will probably never sell as it has one piece ivories and a superb action job. I have the original box, styrofoam, and manual but even though I plan on keeping the gun I am not sure I should get rid of the box.

See what you come up with keep in mind the boxes have the serial #s on them so it is obvious if it is not original to gun if I can be of help PM me.

Len

·
Registered
14 Posts
jfa;o;;

Hello fellow New Frontier shooters-

I was wondering if either of you have either a 3rd gen. .45 barrel shorter than 7 1/2" or a 2nd gen .45?

Years ago I bought (and still have) an unfired 5 1/2" .45 New Frontier barrel to swap for the longer tube, only to discover it was a 2nd gen barrel with different thread pitch.

Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.