Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a while so I thought I would renew my search.

I am looking for a Smith Wesson Model 657 .41 magnum with a 6 inch barrel ( preferred) or a 4 inch barrel.

I am not looking for a collector grade gun . But rather a shooter. Purchasing one has eluded me for many years now. I have taken deer with a 627 , a 629 and want to take a deer with a 657 as part of my bucket list. . If you know of any person who might want to part with one please contact me directly at [email protected]. of through the Forum site.

PLEASE DO NOT send me postings from Gun Broker I can go to that site myself. along with Gallery of guns and Buds etc. Im looking for that one private person who has one in the condition Im looking for. .

Thanks

Layne12gun

Registered
Just to whet your appetite. Here are brothers. 657 and 629.

Registered
Sorry Layne for the previous post. Here is the one you want.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Yep you all got my interest up for sure . So who is going to part with one ?????

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
So i asked who was going to part with one and all I hear is Crickets Chirping !!!!!

Registered
I really want you to have one. Just not mine.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
I want to thank this group from the bottom of my heart. And especially to the members who contacted me via private mail and offered me the sale of their Smith Wesson model 657s

Today I met with a member from Jacksonville Florida and purchased his 657-4 Like new in the box with paperwork two sets of grips and scope mount. Price was very fair and in line with market value. But once again this group showed why its the best on the net. To the other members who offered me their guns a great big Shout Out and Thank you for your offers. Your generosity and willingness to help me find my grail gun was greatly appreciated.

KuDoos to this group and members of this Forums.

Layne12gun

1 - 9 of 9 Posts