Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to rebuild my collection. Going to start with the .357 to replace the one I had in the '70s. Not looking for a collector piece, but I'm pretty anal and am looking for a "pretty" shooter. Prefer around the 1970's. Don't necessarily need the box, but the gun has to be all original. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
Model 27 and Model 19 (early builds)
3,659 Posts
Going to start with the .357 to replace the one I had in the '70s. Not looking for a collector piece, but I'm pretty anal and am looking for a "pretty" shooter. Prefer around the 1970's.
I have one. :D

It's a late 1970's blue Model 27-2 revolver in 3 1/2" barrel as you described. The first two pictures are with non-correct Targets. The last two are Magna's of the era (but non-matching):

It came to me with a Target trigger (as shown), and I just traded to get the original-type trigger (I'll change it or ship both of them to you). I would have changed it before, but the smooth TT surface is really good for me.

I hope that you understand that the Model 27 in 3 1/2" is certainly the most expensive of any other Model 27s? This is a shooter grade revolver.

It's $1100 with the proper Magna's (+$75 more with the Targets) and the original trigger. That is shipped two-day click-ship via USPS. It's from my local FFL, but I will include insurance at my cost. My FFL 01 will need your FFL 01 to provide their license before I pay them to ship it. You need to prove to them that you are a USA citizen and don't live in Iran, Iraq, Canada, Mexico, Chicago, CA, NYC, or D.C.

·
Premium Member
Model 27 and Model 19 (early builds)
3,659 Posts
1911 is a stand up person, deal with him in confidence. I have bought from him before.
Thanks.

I think everyone around here is the same way.

Reactions: magspop
1 - 6 of 6 Posts