Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB - S&W 1076 10mm handgun

I've been looking for a while, if anyone has a S&W 1076 semi-auto handgun for sale, please reply to this post and let me know what you have (civ or ex LE), condition and what your asking price $ is. Thanks in advance,
-Aftmech

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
WTB - S&W 1076 10mm handgun

I've been looking for a while, if anyone has a S&W 1076 semi-auto handgun for sale, please reply to this post and let me know what you have (civ or ex LE), condition and what your asking price $ is. Thanks in advance,
-Aftmech
Good luck! I've put WTB ads on several forums over the past few years with no luck whatsoever. Hope you find one.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Watch out, it's addictive. I got started with a 1076, and it wasn't very long I'd acquired a 1006 and the long version of the 1076, the 1026. Love them all. From a 10mm addict. Sell one, never crossed my mind. Still looking at adding. Good Luck!!

·
Super Moderator
19,408 Posts
I just found one on gunbroker.

As of now there's 5 days left. There's also no reserve on this one, so the high bidder gets it. This one is a little rough, but since it's stainless it can be cleand up easily. Add a little bead or sand blast to the frame and you can make it look close to new in short order.
Also, because it's a little rough it'll go for a great price at the close.

Smith & Wesson S&W 1076 10mm Stainless Pistol : Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com

I have no dog in this fight. I hope you find the one for you, soon.
I understand the drive to get a particular piece in hand. Sometimes it can become an obsession.

Regards,

Gearchecker

1 - 6 of 6 Posts