Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I know there has to be some of you collectors out there that get revolvers with the rubber grips and change them out to original. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and would like to try a pair of these to help protect my hands and to be able to grip the revolver better. These would need to fit K frame for my piece and hopefully would have the screw included. Hoping someone doesn't want ones they have removed and would let them go cheaply. You can PM me or answer in the open forum. Hopefully I have entered this in the right area of forums.
Thanks, CEW
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.