Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
I looked through guns of america and they didnt have any. You click on ammo and acessories in guns america to search for parts and acessories.I will go over and have a look see in gun brokers.I dont remember exactly what you click on in gun brokers but will remember when I get there.
Ok here is a cleaning kit that includes the screw driver for a four inch barrel gun. In 38 or 357. The screw driver would be the same though it is a sight adjust tool .You could re sell the rest of the kit.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =137233721

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
How's about an approximate serial number so's we can narrow down the era when your Kit was made.... from that we will know which of the screw driver types will be correct for your ensemble.

Drew

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My 4" 34 serial# is 5344x
My 2" 34 serial# is M8777xx

Hope this helps. I just bought SCSW 3rd edition, but haven't found out how to find the info I need. Must spend more time with it. Thanks everyone for your help. See item# 280378366683 on Ebay. Thanks again. Cheryl

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.