Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB, Pre-war K22 outdoorsman that letter to or are stamped St. Petersburg, Florida PD.

I know it's a long shot. Thanks, Byron

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have a 1931 K22 Outdoorsman in the red box if you are interested, $1350 + shipping. Includes factory letter. LMK if you are interested.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cousinelmer1, I sent you a pm and noted it here. Do you intend to respond or are you just baiting me?

:x Regards, Byron

·
Administrator
8,099 Posts
Byron,
Try using the forum's email system.

Just hit the 'email' button at the bottom of his post. An email form with pop up that, after you fill it out, will go directly to his home email.

He can answer your email too, and it will go directly to your home email without going through this forum.

It's a great system and I use it a lot. It works far better than sending a PM, as not everyone visits this site every day. But, so far as I know, just about everyone checks their email at least daily..

·
Super Moderator
10,855 Posts
Also, if you don't have your profile set up to show a new window for a PM, the little flashing light doesn't always get your attention.

·
Registered
507 Posts
FWIW,Jack (cousinelmer) ain't baitin' ya. That I can guarantee. However,if things don't work out,let me know.
f.t.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FT, guess Jack didn't read my add. He had a outdoorsman but not shipped to the St Pete PD.

Do you have one that letters to my home town PD or is stamped as their property?

Regards, Byron

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yogi
I did read your ad but thought I would make the offer. I did also respond to your PM.
FT if you have an interest LMK, this is a great package.
Jack

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yogi
I did read your ad but thought I would make the offer. I did also respond to your PM.
FT if you have an interest LMK, this is a great package.
Jack

·
Registered
507 Posts
Yogi,I've got the same gun as Jack. I thought when you responded to his post that you might be considering his gun instead of the department-marked version.

And Jack,I'd love to have it,but I don't need any more duplicates. If the box don't number to your revolver,I might be interested in THAT! :mrgreen:
f.t.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FT, I assumed that he was offering a PD gun since he responded to my ad.

I too have other K22 outdoorsman examples. I have become interested in the winter regional matches and the guns used in them by our local PD. These matches were held in St. Petersburg, FL in the 30s.

I have one gun that letters to the St Pete PD in that era but it's pretty rough. I am looking for a better example. I would also be interested in the same PD gun in 38special.

I probably could be tempted with a pair(22 &38spl) Colt OMM in good condition with proof they letered to the St. Pete PD. :oops: Hope I don't get in trouble for using that evil name(Colt).

Regards, Byron

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have seen Cousin Elmers Red Boxed pre war K-22 in person,, it would suit anyone. It would be hard to upgrade,, buy with confidence. I have one already same vintage or I would have bought it myself,, and I am picky,, . You will have no regrets dealing with Mr Rutter. Take that to the bank.

John Fugate

1 - 14 of 14 Posts