Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I go off to E-Bite looking, figured I'd ask here. Looking for a left hand holster for the 4" 19-3 and a set of grips {square butt}. Magnas would fit Barb's hands better and she would be shooting 38 Specials out of it so recoil should not be a factor {yes, we know better than to shoot +Ps in it :mrgreen: } Bluing loss is not an issue so an unlined holster would be fine and a well worn set of grips also OK. PM me or e-mail me at
rainbowmurray at msn dot com

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I've got a brand new set of K/L Square Dymondwood Checkered Service grips ordered from S&W. Thought they might work for me, but they don't. Only put them on, felt 'em and took 'em off, back in the box.

Look for a PM. ;)

·
Administrator
8,192 Posts
Just a suggestion.. Don't forget the Tyler-T!

Magnas and a Tyler go together like peanut butter and jelly.. ijfpfnfna

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LeMat, you have a PM
Carl, Barb has some pretty samll hands, does the t-grip help or hurt with that? I thought about a Houge grip but thought that was a bit large for her

·
Administrator
8,192 Posts
I'm not really sure how to answer your question. I've never seen anyone with hands so small that they couldn't use a T grip. But, I also know the first time I say it won't matter, it will..

Do you have one on another gun that you could put on hers just to try? If not, let me know. I've probably got a spare around here somewhere..

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
Azmick,
Last I knew ROJO had exactly the perfect holster for you.

Here is the header "F/S Lefty Smith & Wesson Brand K-frame Basket Weave Holster"
Look it up on page 2 of the unanswered posts. It has bullet slips for I think 12 bullets too.
I have a set of Magnas I might consider letting go if you can't find a set anywhere else.
95%+ condition, they came from a Model 19 4" Square butt if I remember correctly.
They fit my Model 66 perfectly
Let em know. I can get pictures tomorrow if you are interested in the stocks
~GQ~

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Carl, PM me an address and a $ amount for one and I'll use it {never have}
Gearchecker, got the grip covered{ :lol: }
Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts