Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a duty holster, R.H., for a 4506-3. I have a chance to finally carry my 4506 on-duty. If anyone has a level two or three holster in plain finish I would like to see pics. I'm partial to Safariland level three's but will consider all.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Murph, I hope I'm not wasting your time, but I have a Don Hume, plain leather thumb break which I obtained for a mod 5906. Not sure if it will work for you, here is the number stamped on the back H738 SH L NO.5M. If you think it will work I don't need much for it, sorry I am unable to post photos but is in almost unused condition. Forgot to mention, it is for right handed carry.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I swear I remember a member (I believe it was jimg11) that had a thread on the old forum with a veritable plethora of holsters .

And I swear there was a Safariland duty holster for a 4506 that looked brand new (I remember because I kept debating on buying it, but got rid of the 4506).

Maybe get in touch with him and see if he still has it.

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Hi murphyslaw,
I still do have that Safariland Holster for $25 shipped to you.
It is in very good condition, lined, Basket weave, sort of reddish brown color. It is not plain Black.

[email protected]

Model 2 G89 S&W 645 4506 patent 4340437

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Sorry I gave It as a Karma a couple years ago.

·
Super Moderator
19,408 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts