Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to use this stull in all my .22's. At WALMART it costs $2.97/box of 50. Compare that to CCI Mini-Mag at $6.50 something/ box of 100. The Winchester Super X is HVHP, and has the same performance. The difference is about $.56+/100. Makes sense to me. The CCI plastic box is pretty neat, and the name Mini-Mag is kinda catchy. So.....why not pay $.56 more . :roll: ( That's supposed to be sarcastic!) jagap[a :lol: Bob

G

·
0 Posts
I use nothing but Federal....It's cleaner the the Rem and Win...and for some unknown reason it just seems more accurate on overall groups...

Hint, it's cleaner.... ;)

The Rem is the dirtiest ammo I've ever handled. Load a couple of hundred rounds and your hands are plain filthy....what's up with dat?

giz

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
I use the federal also they dont gum up my 10-22 clips like the remington and win do. My cousin called me yesterday and had just bought a couple boxes of federal 175 grain 7mm mags for 21 bucks a piece. At the black sheep sporting goods store in Couer D Alene Idaho Compared to over forty for remington.

·
Registered
19,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As far as the wax build-up in magazines......it's pretty simple to clean them using CLP, Hoppe's #9, or Clean-Bore #10. Just soak a patch, depress the follower, and run it down the front of the mag. Or, you can simply spray it with the spray cleanners. ;) Bob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts