Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And is there anyone else out there that would want one besides me?

and how would you CCW it?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Not legal in Oklahoma. You can't carry anything larger than a 45. Who knows why. Anyway, maybe they'll make a necked down version -- 45/50 BMG. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
10,920 Posts
"Is that a 50 BMG in your pocket or ,,,,,,,,,,," nfiofnp

·
Registered
753 Posts
Talk about a pocket blaster. I'd pass on this one, as I only have 2 arms and the one left is damaged so the heavy stuff will finish it off the rotator cuff.

Maybe if I was 20 years younger, 30 pounds lighter and not as bright I'd go for it. :mrgreen:

The fluteless cylinder looks heavy doesn't it?

·
Super Moderator
10,855 Posts
S&W won't, but Taurus would in a heartbeat if they could figure it out. They have to out-ugly the Judge.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Forester said:
S&W won't, but Taurus would in a heartbeat if they could figure it out. They have to out-ugly the Judge.
Kudos to that remark bro !!.I dislike that POS the judge,but this would be a great pistol to own === NOT shoot.I would take it to the range and see if anyone was dumb enough to actually fire it,LOL.I would of course get video of that poor soul,before and after !.

G

·
0 Posts
lgnngp nah im happy with my 357 magnum i dont see it happening! just 2345ll nvonjvila

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
If you think the Taurus Judge is ugly, take a look sometime at the new one, the Public Defender, that thing is even more hideous.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Forester said:
Now that is dang funny!!! :lol: Maybe Taurus would name it "THE VINDICATOR" or some other stupid name, and emblazon it in 72 font on the side of the barrel, like the:
"RAGING HORNET"

And whoever did the photoshopping on that S&W did a GOOD job!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sure I,d love one, but carring it concealed in a breif case, not too mention the wrist brace to wear, makes it a bit cumbersome for me (LOL)>

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
It would be nice, I have always wanted these Colt designs that are well over half a century old but I guess that Colt couldn't get it into production as I have looked for one for years and not found one. Of course I want the 600 Nitro Express one or even the ONE INCH SPANISH. You would think there might be one in 5.5 Velo-Dog some where. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

or maybe a nice big derringer or pocket revolver?????

1 - 13 of 13 Posts