·
Premium Member
Model 27 and Model 19 (early builds)
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have:
Smith And Wesson Forums
Since 2009
A forum community dedicated to Smith & Wesson firearm owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, gunsmithing, troubleshooting, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!
902.2Kposts
26.2Kmembers

We have:
Colt Forum
Since 2000
A forum community dedicated to Colt firearm owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, gunsmithing, troubleshooting, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!
1.3Mposts
37.7Kmembers

Why not add a few bucks to support some picture downloads? I support both platforms.

·
Premium Member
Model 27 and Model 19 (early builds)
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I found another forum that I support:

Ford Mustang Forums
Since 2001
A forum community dedicated to Ford Mustang owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, production numbers, VIN decoders, modifications, troubleshooting, power adders, DIY tutorials, and more!
9.6Mposts
177.3Kmembers

·
Premium Member
1,628 Posts
With shared google account I upload photos from phone to Laptop, then upload images from download files to forum. I was member on a truck forum till it was sold and a bunch of jerks were allowed to post whatever they wanted.

·
Registered
124 Posts
i can load pictures.

just click on the little box that has what looks like a mountain in it. that is the download picture icon.
or click on the paper clip. that is the attach image icon.

·
Administrator
533 Posts
If you are asking how to upload images...

I am lazy so I just use copy/paste or drag and drop.

How To Upload Images To Posts

Start your post and normal and then click on the insert image icon.

It will pop up telling you to drag an image there or click. If you drag and drop it, you will see it show up in your post. If you click, it will allow you to navigate to where it is on your computer.

Then just click the image so it adds the file name for you, then click on open.

Finish adding any content and then simply post your reply.

- Cricket

·
Premium Member
18,387 Posts
Hey Doc! Don't you have albums in the Gallery? You can drag and drop or copy the BB code on your pictures there. I just open a new browser tab, navigate to my album pictures and drag over the ones I want to post. Copy BB code and paste works as well. To get to the gallery, click on the site navigation "ball stack" in the upper right corner of the page.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts