Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20,451 Posts
Would have the police check the surveillance videos to see if the vehicle dropping off the pallets can be identified, then would follow the trail/$$$$ back to its origin.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Would have the police check the surveillance videos to see if the vehicle dropping off the pallets can be identified, then would follow the trail/$$$$ back to its origin.
Yeah, the question is.......why hasn't this happened?

If this story were anything more than a few pictures of legit pallets of bricks........it WOULD have happened.

A few pictures of pallets of bricks is not "documentation."

It's just a few pictures of pallets of bricks and a little imagination.

Reactions: Old Wrangler

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
The stories could be fake, and there are no pallets of bricks. Confusion and subterfuge are useful tools, and they can discredit us as delusional when they prove there were no bricks. Psy ops all the way.

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
Yeah, the question is.......why hasn't this happened?

If this story were anything more than a few pictures of legit pallets of bricks........it WOULD have happened.

A few pictures of pallets of bricks is not "documentation."

It's just a few pictures of pallets of bricks and a little imagination.
Try telling that to the police personnel that got bashed in the face with bricks...

Reactions: Boriqua

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
Bricks from the piles we’ve seen posed online?

·
Registered
9,168 Posts
Follow the money. It'll likely lead all the way back to George Soros. Why he hasn't been deported already I can't understand. He's financing anarchy.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
He needs to be arrested for war crimes

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
The pictures of the pallets of bricks have been found to be from sites with construction going on.

The claims that they were part of a dark conspiracy are false.

·
Registered
213 Posts
The pictures of the pallets of bricks have been found to be from sites with construction going on.

The claims that they were part of a dark conspiracy are false.
Not according to the local news in the nearest big city to me (that I would NEVER live in).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts