Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spotted this deer while I was out fishing. The fishing was kind of lousy, (still caught a decent rainbow trout) but the deer was the highlight of the day.

·
Registered
183 Posts
You know what they say " The worst day fishing is better that the best day working " I went on Monday and Tuesday. Didn't catch a thing. It rained most of the time and the South Fork of the Boise River and all of the creeks were running to the max. Awesome sight to see all of that water. The mountains are in their prime and the wild flowers are over abundant this year due to the wet spring. I had a blast!!!! Needed four wheel low to get out and was kind of happy to see the hard road but can't wait to go back. :D

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Chutch, funny you should mention that. The Boise River, that is. I just got off the phone with my sister and she said the same thing. Said she'd never seen the Boise running so high. I'm going to be up there on the Boise near the Baumgartner Camp Ground - sometime around the 18th or 19th of this month. Maybe the Summer melt will be over and the fishing will be good. What say you?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Quarter Cherokee said:
Chutch, funny you should mention that. The Boise River, that is. I just got off the phone with my sister and she said the same thing. Said she'd never seen the Boise running so high. I'm going to be up there on the Boise near the Baumgartner Camp Ground - sometime around the 18th or 19th of this month. Maybe the Summer melt will be over and the fishing will be good. What say you?
Thats exactly where I turned around to head back. It will be lower but not by much. It's a beautiful area I should have a few pics tomorrow! Come on up and bring a fly rod for that area above the creek. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts