Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping that someone can give me some advice or recommendations on the holster manufacturers listed below, based on you own experience(s), on what type of holster to buy. :? Or, maybe you can recommend another manufacturer.

I have a Model 686-4 with a 4" barrel and I have research numerous holster manufacturers online. Now, I'm at the point where I'm trying to decide what make to buy. I'm interested in a holster that I can use for CCW, and going back and forth to the range. The manufacturers that I'm considering are: Aker, Mernickle and Simply Rugged. I was also interested in Bulman, El Paso Saddlery, and Tucker Holsters, and a few others but, they all have long lead-times. I don't want to wait 3-4, or longer, months to get a holster. I know they all have excellent craftsmanship but, the wait is what is stopping me from considering them. Your input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Kirt

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Also look into Bianchi, their #7 is a great pancake holster. Check out LA Police supply and see what they have available on hand. Also Don Hume has some very nice CCW revolver rigs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts