Smith And Wesson Forums banner

When people are scared of my dogs I tell them...

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  SidecarFlip 
#1 ·
"They eat kibble not people"
And when they relax I add:
"But that's because I ran out of neighbors"
(I actually say that)

#4 ·
Ankle biters have the nastiest disposition. must be the Napoleon Complex frustration always looking up to real dogs like Labs, Pointers, Shepherds and the like. :p :ROFLMAO:

#13 ·
I'll let Fuzzy Puppy speak for himself.
View attachment 570982
Our Aussie Shepherd likes to sleep between Any and I every night for a time and then gets off the bed and sleeps on his cushy. If he was as big as yours, he's break the innersprings. Never met a pup that was nasty, I get along with all dogs because I ignore them and let them come to me.

Marc (the Moderator) has an Aussie as well. His is black and white, ours is red (light brown) and white and both Marc's and ours are rescue pups. Great pups and very smart too.

Ours (Wyatt) is a valued member of the family and I'm sure Marc's is as well. Wyatt also gets along with cats which is a good thing as my wife is a cat lover, me, not so much. Cats only do 3 things, they puke, they poop and they shed.

#9 ·
Big sister: 4 years old and 86 pounds
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Collar Companion dog

and new baby sister: 8 weeks old and 4.6 pounds

Dog Textile Dog breed Carnivore Comfort

and baby sister don't take no crap

Attachments

#11 ·
And as of today, little sister is now almost 18#

Reactions: Curt360
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.