Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

· Registered
3,364 Posts
The evolution of my edc revolver.

This is a lightly customized S&W Model 1917. I removed the 5 1/2” barrel and replaced it with a 4” barrel I found somewhere.

Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

Next up is another custom revolver, this one started as a S&W Model 28-2 and I reworked it to accept the 45 ACP cartridge.

Revolver Gun barrel Gun accessory Air gun Metal

Next is my current edc, and it is mostly stock, except for the grip panels and adapter. A S&W Model 22-4.

Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

Kevin

· Banned
226 Posts
I couldn’t find a thread where we could post an occasional revolver picture. So... I thought I’d create one. Feel free to add pictures of your wheel gun. I’ll start with Old Trusty. My well worn M19, and one of my most trusted carry pieces. Post up your wheel gun pictures.
View attachment 576111
Your Model 19 has that used but well-taken-care-of look that appeals to me. It looks as if it means business, rather than being just another pretty boy Smith. The short barrel really adds to its look.

· Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Your Model 19 has that used but well-taken-care-of look that appeals to me. It looks as if it means business, rather than being just another pretty boy Smith. The short barrel really adds to its look.
Thank you for the kind words. She’s an old friend that is carried most days & nights. This old gal has the smoothest and most reliable DA trigger pull of all my S&W revolvers. She’s not too pretty, but we have a lot of miles together. Even with all the plastic semi autos available, I’ve never felt out gunned. Everyone has that one gun that they would trust to protect their family, this one’s mine.

Thanks again, stay safe!

· Registered
41,955 Posts
I'll play! I have a few wheel guns in my modest collection....I'll post a few pics of my favorites...

15-3
Revolver Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Wood

19-4
Revolver Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory

66-2
Revolver Air gun Trigger Sleeve Everyday carry

17-4
Revolver Vertebrate Air gun Trigger Wood

67-5
Revolver Air gun Trigger Shotgun Gun barrel

28-2
Revolver Gesture Bullet Personal protective equipment Eyewear

and my first S&W wheel gun....my model 360.
Revolver Trigger Gun barrel Air gun Paint

1 - 20 of 128 Posts