Smith And Wesson Forums banner

261 - 277 of 277 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Mine is just the name given to me by my employer when they went to computers that were used to communicate with employees. Probably in the early 90s (?).

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
Mine is for my dog. After losing my best dog ever 8 years ago, this one popped on an adoption/rescue screen. We adopted/rescued her Thanksgiving weekend 2018. Abigail is half lab (no idea which) and half Rhodesian Ridgeback (stubborn and strong-willed), spoiled rotten, VERY protective of the Mrs and myself. Jumps into bed every morning and if I lie still she just lays quietly until I move - then the facial bath begins as she grooms me and licks any wounds on my face or arms.

In this pic I am sitting in my chair about 3 feet from her; she will stare at me like that most of the time, (when she's not sleeping or chasing squirrels)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mine is for my dog. After losing my best dog ever 8 years ago, this one popped on an adoption/rescue screen. We adopted/rescued her Thanksgiving weekend 2018. Abigail is half lab (no idea which) and half Rhodesian Ridgeback (stubborn and strong-willed), spoiled rotten, VERY protective of the Mrs and myself. Jumps into bed every morning and if I lie still she just lays quietly until I move - then the facial bath begins as she grooms me and licks any wounds on my face or arms.
View attachment 465407

In this pic I am sitting in my chair about 3 feet from her; she will stare at me like that most of the time, (when she's not sleeping or chasing squirrels)

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
I am a lawyer in OKC, a legal eagle.

Phonetically:

legal (legel)
eagle (egel)

legelegel is a palindrome and possibly the only one in the forum.

I also like the way the word looks in cursive with each letter having a loop.

·
Registered
213 Posts
My "handle" is simple, I have always been a science fiction fan! When I started hanging around places like this and a couple of others, I decided that area51guy fit the bill and might get some second looks! Actually, I've never been to the place. The closest I've been to the place was on a Navy plane (SeaBee!) flying over Los Vegas on the way to California and then to Okinawa!

·
Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 468652
This is a picture of my father firing the S&W Model 76, which he designed, hence my handle. Dean Charron
The handle on this aaccount is actually wrong; I used this account by mistake--it was opened last year because of a password issue with my longstanding account and I never deleted it. The correct handle on my regular account is "Son-of-a-gun-designer."

261 - 277 of 277 Posts