Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry but I had to post this. My daughter and granddaughter met some friends to eat tonite. There was a man making things out of ballons and gave this to my grandaughter..(1 year next Fri!).I named this thing as soon as I saw it. I thought the likeness of a certain individual was uncanny? I have three dachshunds that were chasing this thing around when it met it's just fate. :lol:

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Yeah, I know her. Met her once - out back of the Chico's Tacos joint down on Dyer St. and Fort Ave. She ain't changed one bit. Sorry to hear she blew up, though. Don't tell Drew. I think he had more than a passing fancy for the young, uh...lady?

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Would that be the ever elusive Long Legged Purple Mack Daddy? ;)

And look at that, even has the forum up. kfjdrfirii

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Quarter Cherokee said:
Yeah, I know her. Met her once - out back of the Chico's Tacos joint down on Dyer St. and Fort Ave. She ain't changed one bit. Sorry to hear she blew up, though. Don't tell Drew. I think he had more than a passing fancy for the young, uh...lady?
Yeah with QC around I can't even pick up a date at the Taco Stand... and me being Mr. Salsa and all.... that scrawny little dried out ***** gets all the good Earth Girls... every time..... and the effect is always the same.... one bite and POP!... but just you wait 'til we get back to Planet Mondo there Birthday Boy.... I 'll call Dominos and have them deliver us some real women!.....

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
Looks like an Obama Health care ad. Everythings overinflated.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.