Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,920 Posts
EagleKeeper said:
Deja vu, it seems like I just started with you guys last week...oh wait...I did. : : :p
not to worry, when you get the secrect code, you can get back to the old one :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Happy to see you made it over, EagleKeeper.
Is New Hope anywhere near Mobile?
Don
:p

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
I am here also. Lets get busy and do some new topics. :lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No sir, I didn't get it; whatcha got?

56th Georgia Inf said:
Eagle,

Did you get my message about the Distinguished Match?

56th Georgia Inf
Formerly "Palmetto Sharpshooter" but my name was too long.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I posted regarding your inquiry on the Distinguished Match.

You must be a law enforcement officer or military police.

For the revolver distinguished match, you need a six-inch unmodified revolver which will fire a .38 Spl. roundnose or semi-wadcutter factory round.

For the semi-auto distinguished match, you need a five-inch unmodified semi-auto pistol (except for adjustable sights).

I hope this helps.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I recently saw a progam on one of the shows on the Outdoor Channel regarding the Memorial Distinguished Revolver Matches at Camp Perry. In looking over yhe NRA site, it appears there are two different classes. The Law Enforcement Distinguished and The Distinguished Revolver, the latter of which was what the show was about and was oopen to non-law enforcement competitors.

The equipment requirements were as you stated, though, except there was no semi-auto class (I guess that's what regular Bullseye is about).

I have a 4" Model 19, which will have to do, as I am poor.
Not looking to win anything, just improve my shooting and
make new friends.

56th Georgia Inf said:
I posted regarding your inquiry on the Distinguished Match.

You must be a law enforcement officer or military police.

For the revolver distinguished match, you need a six-inch unmodified revolver which will fire a .38 Spl. roundnose or semi-wadcutter factory round.

For the semi-auto distinguished match, you need a five-inch unmodified semi-auto pistol (except for adjustable sights).

I hope this helps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts