Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although over the years I’ve gathered many different ones I have got to where I mainly have the Milleniums. The m-25s. Good stand that doesn’t break the bank. I like the Millenium style seats. What’s everyone else running out here in whitetail land?

·
Registered
12,818 Posts
No tree stand here either. I have 2 stationary blinds complete with pee tubes and heat. Nice comfortable swivel office chairs and silent wheels too. Trees are for squirrels not humans.:D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just short of 50 years ago, my brother bought a Baker Climbing Stand. He loaned it to me for a hunt on the other end of the state. I went out and scouted an area I was familiar with and decided where I would put the stand. 3am I was headed back to the area where I was going. As silently as possible, I assembled the stand around the tree (a tall skinny post oak) and scaled up to about 25' up. About sun-up the wind started. AND THEN I must have moved wrong. The stand slipped in the tree bark and the thing fell about 4 feet with me still on it.

After I tried to figure out if I needed to change underwear or not. Shaking, I got it down and never used it again. My brother gave it to me some time later. He said he never used it. Since then, I just stay on the ground.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts