Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I posted two threads on this forum and I saw they had even been read by some. However, they are both gone now and I don’t understand why. I don’t believe they would be considered offensive so I’m wondering if anyone knows why they disappeared? I contacted a moderator as well as the forum’s contact option, but have not heard anything from anyone.

Is there some secret sauce I missed?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure, to be honest. I can see that you have created 4 threads here but when you click to see the threads, it only shows 2.
Forester,

Thanks for confirming that I have not totally lost what’s left of my mind. Maybe I just need to repost later today. I have a story about grits that I thought would be at least mildly entertaining. :)

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Hey Ike,

Make sure they be the less.............bleached ..........grits (almost said a bad word ....starts with "w" _ _ _ _ends with "e".

Later, Mark

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Folks that eat grits must really be hungry. Load grits in a 44 mag case with 2 grains of powder -- truly the devil's delight on flying insects -- yellow jackets to wood boring bees.
You must be from up nauth. Your opinion matters to you. Here in Sunny(and warm) South Carolina we eat grits/boiled peanuts/crawdads/taters cooked a 100 different ways/ hominy/ sausages/Souse/Pudding(great with grits!!!)/fish and anything else that comes out of a pot tasting good.......Nature's bounty.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.