Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my Single Six Convertible stainless steel to the shop to consign it because I just don't shoot it. If I ain't shootin' it, I don't keep it.
I figured I'd look for a 6 7/8" barrelled Mark II Target model when it sells. Well, there in the display case was a 6 7/8" barrelled Mark II Competition Target!
With a scope already attached! Needless to say, it followed me home. Ruger-Mark-II-Stainless-Slab-side-Competition-Target-2.jpg

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I ha one as well all Volquartsenized... Stock trigger sucks. So does the mag release and furniture.
The Mark II trigger beats the Mark IV triggers! But I already have a V-kit!

Now...I'm just waiting for my S&W Model 15 to come back from the Custom shop and I'll be ready for Spring!

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Hey D,

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Even has the "Esmeralda Grips"!

Get you a couple/three cases of .22 ammo........and FUN TIMES!

Later, Mark

Reactions: Curt360

·
Registered
20,434 Posts
Congrats on a great swap for the LGS. Have fun with it and hopefully you'll be posting a range report soon.:)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Let me just say that this new pistol left me duly impressed! And, I never knew that Armscor .22 ammo boxes had tiny little targets inside! IMAG0131.jpg IMAG0113_1.jpg IMAG0129.jpg

·
Registered
391 Posts
I've shot Armscor for years and didn't know about the targets because I never tore one apart. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
Nice pistol, nice shooting! I have a Ruger .22/.45 that I like a lot . Used to shoot a LOT of Colt Combat Commander and the Ruger just felt “right”. I have found S&W K22/ Mod 17’s , so the Ruger doesn’t get as much exercise. But today’s Saturday! Hank

1 - 19 of 19 Posts