Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Each month I try to meet for lunch with a couple of retirees that I worked with, well, only one besides me is actually retired, the other soon will be. Anyway, the one still with a paycheck wondered about a desert shoot from years back and if I had any pics or videos, which I do, but looking for them I found these in the same bunch and thought I'd just toss them out there for fun! :p

28-2.JPG 36right.JPG AHP15.JPG Big Blue A - Copy.jpg Copperstainless.JPG

·
Registered
10,920 Posts
My brother gets together with other retirees about once a month also. Conversations run fron current events with the PD to ailments. Shooting doesn't happen as most are, in my brother's words, beyond their prime.

·
Registered
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My brother gets together with other retirees about once a month also. Conversations run fron current events with the PD to ailments. Shooting doesn't happen as most are, in my brother's words, beyond their prime.
Mickey, we talked a lot about my son who is just now 4 days out of reconstructive knee surgery and the idiocy of the Phoenix Mayor/City Council who are dead set on destroying the police department. We also talked about current events, how much money we lost last week due to a manufactured stock market panic. These guys are in good health though and can shoot; we just didn't think it'd be cool in the Mexican food restaurant figuring the other patrons might have complained! ;)

·
Registered
17,493 Posts
Glad have plastic on keyboard with those pics but thanks. Also good that you guys can get together and have fun and possibly get some range time in.

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts
Funny what memories gets triggered seeing those pic... the vintage 7-up bottle and the advertising motto that was on them.. "You like it... It likes you"

Prior to 1948 when the government made them remove it, 7-up contained Lithium in the form of lithium citrate. Early advertising proclaimed "takes the "ouch" out of "grouch."

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Funny what memories gets triggered seeing those pic... the vintage 7-up bottle and the advertising motto that was on them.. "You like it... It likes you"

Prior to 1948 when the government made them remove it, 7-up contained Lithium in the form of lithium citrate. Early advertising proclaimed "takes the "ouch" out of "grouch."
:eek::eek: Say what??????:eek::eek:

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts

·
Registered
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 11 of 11 Posts