Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from shooting...it was so quiet up there when I wasn't shooting, that I could hear the jets fly over at 35,000 feet, and hear the flys buzzing around. 80 degrees, slight breeze to keep the flys at bay, all in all a very relaxing session. Was trying to sight in two rifles that I had just installed different scopes on...not too much luck, guess I'm going to have to punch some paper to get em sighted in (how I hate punching paper!). Here are the irons I brought out today...
257 Weatherby, 222 Remington, and 218 Bee lever.

Down "range":

Rock formation behind me:

I must admit, that shooting prone, I did roll over and catch a few Z's! :D Sooo relaxing! Now its time for a Rolling Rock! ;)

·
Registered
497 Posts
Great pictures with a great selection. I love the view.

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Ken,

Looks like a great place to hang out, shoot a little, take a snooze and just relax.

I had alot of hard work ahead of me after the last time I went "shooting"....

;)

Drew

·
Super Moderator
32,484 Posts
Nice selection to shoot, but the single action on the far right has a cylinder that is long enough to make me think that I would probably prefer for someone else to shoot it. :shock: :?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WendyZXZ said:
Nice selection to shoot, but the single action on the far right has a cylinder that is long enough to make me think that I would probably prefer for someone else to shoot it. :shock: :?
Ha ha!! :lol: Actually its not that bad to shoot, its got wrap around rubber grips. It is chambered in .45-70 and I shoot mild reloads in it (300 grain bullets).

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I sure love your "range." Absolutely gorgeous. Looks like you had a lot of guns to clean after that day!

·
Registered
19,776 Posts
Toro, My "gun guy" here in town charges $5 to bore sight a scope. I have found that it is money well spent. I save a lot of ammo, when trying to sight in a centerfire! Since I use only factory ammo, that meansa lot of $$$$. :eek: Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts