Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got all my money back, we were supposed to be landing in London today and driving to Wales. A non starter because of obvious reasons..So I took wifey to Tarpon Springs FL for the day..

it was packed.. Unfortunately her 96 year old Grandfather is real bummed as is my 84 year old dad. Hopefully we can get there before the end of the year?

"ce la vie"

thewelshm

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
I’m still waiting for an airfare refund from March.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
My daughter had tickets to be out here mid March, then changed it to the end of April, then was supposed to come out this coming week. She can make it as far as Detroit but then no connecting to Phoenix. The airline has allowed her to keep changing the date but not refund her money so now .. its September.

Bummer :(

I was really looking forward to her visit. Haven't seen her in a bit. This is just from Pennsylvania!

·
Registered
12,358 Posts
Been getting bugged by out west outfitters offering me fantastic prices on hunts. Obvious to me, people aren't booking hunts right now. The hunts I go on, you have to be financially comfortable to go, in other words, the younger set cannot afford them but the older set, the ones that can afford to pay the price of admission are also the ones most likely to succumb to Covid so they are being extremely cautious. With good reason. I'm not even planning on any outfitted hunts until this fiasco is over with.

I can hunt here, not for Elk or big Mulies but at least I can stay healthy, which is my overall plan.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Got all my money back, we were supposed to be landing in London today and driving to Wales. A non starter because of obvious reasons..So I took wifey to Tarpon Springs FL for the day..

it was packed.. Unfortunately her 96 year old Grandfather is real bummed as is my 84 year old dad. Hopefully we can get there before the end of the year?

"ce la vie"

thewelshm
Sorry for the delay. I bet you can get there before the end of the year. I pray that you can. Glad you got to take a day trip. I’m ready to come to our happy place. New Smyrna Beach.

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
On a related note, Hertz just filed for bankruptcy protection.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Hit the sponge docks and Greek restaurants? Hella's and Mama Maria's are two the wife and I like.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts