Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Picked up this Ruger new Vaquero today in a trade. Nice gun! Standard 45 Colt loads shoot very well in it.
Carl and I had a fun time shooting this afternoon with it and several others!

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
First Autopistols, now this.....

You're slipping away Bro.... ;)

Let me know when you want to sell the last of your Smith revolvers.... :D

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You and Cush have all the good 'uns.... :D

this may be trade bait eventually. I just wanted a 45 colt. The Smith P99 I used for trade didn't do anything for me.

;)

·
Administrator
8,094 Posts
Carl and I had a fun time shooting this afternoon with it and several others!
Now, Chris.. that's not exactly the truth. You had a fun time shooting, while I had a fun time squeezing the trigger and watching my shots hit everywhere but where I aimed them! :lol:

Of all the guns we shot, I think I enjoyed your 629 Classic the best. But, this one was a lot of fun too!

Thanks again for the invite, buddy!

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Chris...You're leading poor Carl astray...oja;n .
Carl...It's not too late to switch your hobby to, say, collecting buttons, or accumulating the world's largest ball of twine! njgapjgj nfiofnp fnovnpoa
Don

·
Administrator
8,094 Posts
Oh, I don't know, Don.. I'm pretty sure I killed off a few dozen of those pesky ants when my shots hit the ground next to the target!! :lol: njgapjgj

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm pretty sure Carl was just making me feel good about my shooting. He could prolly shoot the button off the ants that he was disrupting...

:mrgreen:

·
Administrator
8,094 Posts
Well, I don't know about shooting the buttons off an ant, but when I was a kid my uncle told me he could shoot a horse fly off of a horse from a half-mile away!! :shock:

Of course, being a kid, I believed every word he told me.. :oops: :lol:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
You guys must have been plum wore out...looks like you only had strength to fire 4 rounds out of that last cylinder. kihfL

·
Administrator
8,094 Posts
Cush, you're right.. shooting ants is very tiring... :lol:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
carl418 said:
Cush, you're right.. shooting ants is very tiring... :lol:

We did have a pesky bee that I thought Carl was going to shoot. At least the ants didn't move around as much!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts