Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I met up with member from another forum about a month ago on a saturday morning after I did a little work assignment. He offered a S&W 64-2 for a nice price and I took him up on it.
We chatted for a while and kept talking about different things we liked. I introduced him to my Ruger Max-9 , talking high standards revolvers. And a lot of other things. It was a really nice time and it won’t be the last.
He did bob the hammer, still deciding to leave it or go back to an origina. DAO doesn’t bother me.

Anyway, he kept pulling out things and said here take this, here take this , here take this.
He even gave me a lefty holster for my Ruger SR9C. He doesn’t have one anymore and it just was sitting there. Yes I need to practice off hand shooting more as I’m a rightie.
Here is a picture of my haul.

:/

· Registered
964 Posts
Nice gun! As is, it would be a top notch revolver to carry, but if mine I would change the hammer out, and make it original.
Just me... either way its a great gun, and the shorter the barrel the more value, usually anyway.

· Premium Member
52 Posts
You can't go wrong with a m64 . All of mine are very accurate and a pleasure to shoot . I see you got some Georgia Arms ammo . I've been shooting their stuff for almost 30 years , never one problem . I shoot mostly their remanufactured , but I buy their ,45 185grhp's which are rated at 1100fps . My PC semi's really like them .

· Registered
1 Posts
I met up with member from another forum about a month ago on a saturday morning after I did a little work assignment. He offered a S&W 64-2 for a nice price and I took him up on it.
We chatted for a while and kept talking about different things we liked. I introduced him to my Ruger Max-9 , talking high standards revolvers. And a lot of other things. It was a really nice time and it won’t be the last.
He did bob the hammer, still deciding to leave it or go back to an origina. DAO doesn’t bother me.

Anyway, he kept pulling out things and said here take this, here take this , here take this.
He even gave me a lefty holster for my Ruger SR9C. He doesn’t have one anymore and it just was sitting there. Yes I need to practice off hand shooting more as I’m a rightie.

I just picked up a 64-2 from a cousin who passed away. She was 84 and had carried it for at least 35 years that I know of. It still has the factory walnut grips, but I'd like to put on some like yours. Do you happen to know the make/model of those?

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just picked up a 64-2 from a cousin who passed away. She was 84 and had carried it for at least 35 years that I know of. It still has the factory walnut grips, but I'd like to put on some like yours. Do you happen to know the make/model of those?
I couldn’t see any model numbers anywhere. Inside or out. But was told they were Pachmayr Compac grips. They feel better than the original wood ones.

· Registered
251 Posts

Those 20 gauge shells are going to kick like hell in that snubby, LOL!

· Registered
24 Posts

Sweet! Just picked up my first K really like it.👊🏻🇺🇸

1 - 19 of 19 Posts