Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got a standard model. I really like it but I kinda wish I'd spent the extra for the Black Label. I do get a little hammer bite now and then.

Honestly, I was not even really looking for it. Popped up on my local group and I grabbed it. Guy claims it had about 50 rounds thru it and I thought it was really cool. I love 1911’s so why not one in .22?

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I have the black label (not compact version) one with the grey slide and fiber optic sights. After I finally got in touch with Browning and convinced them that the gun really was shooting terribly high and right, they took it back and fixed the barrel. Now it is really fun to shoot and not ammo picky. From time to time, for no reason, the slide will not lock back when the magazine is empty. I have 6 magazines and it is not magazine specific - it just happens from time to time. As a range toy I am enjoying it tremendously, and a friend made me a most wonderful holster for it.

·
Registered
279 Posts
There's not a lot of love for these on any gun forum I frequent and I don't understand it. It's not a target gun nor does it pretend to be but it is a helluva fun little plinker.

·
Super Moderator
19,894 Posts
I have the SIG/GSG 1911-22. It has the threaded barrel adaptor, so I shoot it mostly with a suppressor on it. This pistol, much like the S&W M&P 22 AR are both great for learning control and good shooting habits and skills. I've had mine for 9 years now and have no intention of parting with it.

Reactions: WendyZXZ and Hawg
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.