Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Agreed it’s a ridiculous concept, but certainly a screenplay idea for a good horror movie, it just might work! I mean, with the many ‘rising dead’ Zombie movies making billions, why not self animated firearms? I doubt Hollywood will be calling me anytime soon, BUT, if the impossible were to happen, here’s a few shooters I hope to be out of town for during the 'awakening' process because they’re deadly accurate! ;)

·
Registered
21,500 Posts
Funny we were talking about that last night. With all we have we have never had one misbehave. I must be lucky and have some well mannered and well behaved firearms. I do believe all of mine are more accurate then I am. Here are a few.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I live in constant fear that every night, after I go to sleep, my guns let themselves out of my safe, go out into the community, and mercilessly slaughter innocent people, all without human intervention. They then sneak back into my house and secure themselves back in my safe, without my knowledge.
After all, guns are inherently evil, aren't they?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I live in constant fear that every night, after I go to sleep, my guns let themselves out of my safe, go out into the community, and mercilessly slaughter innocent people, all without human intervention. They then sneak back into my house and secure themselves back in my safe, without my knowledge.
After all, guns are inherently evil, aren't they?
Only the ones that look scary.....

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
If my guns ever developed the ability to shoot themselves my house would look like something out of a Looney Tunes cartoon.
My house? Be a lookin' like dis...

·
Registered
11,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This line of thinking is LUDICROUS!!!!! You must be hittin' that Geyser Peak a little too much!!!! o_OBob
Ha ha ha! Even after these many years Bob, you still surprise me by the way humor and nuance completely eludes you! Thank you for the gift that keeps on giving because once again you’ve left me snickering, which during these trying times is a very welcome thing! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
30,038 Posts
Mine are all well behaved and keep each other company....some of the family minus the 686 I sold to jonesy814...:cool:

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts