Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had an ordeal the other day. My libtard step sister, kids, libtard bil dropped by unexpectadly. I just got done cleaning some guns. They came in, and asked if they could eat their Mc'D while we talked!? Then she/he noticed an AR laying on the table. Holy Cow, and a sleu of words that I did not know those two even knew. The tirade began. I told sis that they just barged in on us! This is OUR house! You know about guns around here. These are the two cretans that wished I wouldn't come home after camping with the Army in Panama. Wth! It has been 30 years of hassle with these two, and they have 3 little cretans, now! Sis accused my wife of wanting to shoot someone with her Ruger Mk 2, 50th anniv 22 pistol, that lit wifey UP! She told sis to get the F out and Don't ever come back! Go Girl, Hell yes. I laughed as I blocked their phone numbers on our phones. I'm glad it didn't gekt ugly, mother nature sure wasn't sis's friend. Good ridance. Now I ain't no saint either but I got some manners. Oh, did I ever mention that I like Beer? Good Heck y'all, life is an almighty trial at times. More shenanigans later. See Ya.:cool:

·
Premium Member
9,946 Posts
Sounds like these are the kind of people that want you to be as happy as they are...

Oh well.

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
i had a Lib-Tard next door neighbor that would not let her daughter play with mine because I was a police officer and had guns in the house. I asked her how was I to protect her her family and our community with out one. She said that no one even cops should have guns. We should have them taken away. I said Ill never give mine up even when i retire because its a God given right under our constitution. She said that the constitution must change. That is their thinking... Hence we know why we have O'bummer in the White House..

·
Registered
7,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My dog won't miss that mess. He had to be in the kennel cause he jumped up on stupid while playing ball! Duh, he's a dog. smarter than you'll ever BE! I told stupid 8 years ago not to bring her Non-caucasian friends or any strangers. She got Mad several times, but I CAN pick my own friends. Oh Well.

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Funny, both of my sisters and bil's like and own guns. If I had one layed out on the table, I'd probably get an offer to help clean it! (Or dirty it up!:D)

·
Super Moderator
31,476 Posts
She told sis to get the F out and Don't ever come back!
Sounds exactly what I would have told them along with describing them with my first signature line because "I can NOT abide useless people.". Cut them loose and be done with the trash.

·
Premium Member
16,697 Posts
Not too many left in my family. My cousin is quite liberal and I know it and that's ok. I'm conservative and he knows that and that's just fine. We don't try to proselytize each other and we always try to find benign things to discuss because we were the best of friends growing up and want to continue being so. He was curious about my having a ccw license and I told him about the process and let him handle my unloaded revolver. no damaged sensibilities. My cousin knows there are many who do own firearms and doesn't live in constant angst of that. I guess he and I are lucky that way.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
I don't get it. I have friends and family who are way more liberal or way more conservative then I and we all manage to get along fine.

·
Super Moderator
31,476 Posts
I don't get it. I have friends and family who are way more liberal or way more conservative then I and we all manage to get along fine.
That is because you and 19and41 have family and friends who can agree to disagree politely without any and all disagreements turning into a Islamic like Jihad against anything they are opposed to. The OP has one of the best examples of that with this comment from step sister:

"Sis accused my wife of wanting to shoot someone with her Ruger Mk 2, 50th anniv 22 pistol."

The woman is so dead set with a locked and closed mind that she has to make up lies like that BS. It is her religion, or her mental illness. It also proves that she is NOT liberal since a true liberal believes in maximum rights coupled with responsibility.

·
Registered
212 Posts
There was a good article I read years ago and I think it may have been in the "American Rifleman". It talked about a lot of antigun people have a phobia against guns and just like people that have phobias against snakes, spiders, heights, or small rooms, it is impossible to have a logical calm discussion with them and suggesting they seek professional help usually does not go over well either. None of my relatives or family is antigun, but a lot only have a few. A shotgun, a hunting rifle, a .22 rifle, a centerfire handgun and a .22 handgun is pretty common. I usually explain the reason I have a few more is that I collect them, and then it is O.K. Like uncle Joe who collects old glass insulators or Jake, the guy who collects old tractors.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
That is because you and 19and41 have family and friends who can agree to disagree politely without any and all disagreements turning into a Islamic like Jihad against anything they are opposed to. The OP has one of the best examples of that with this comment from step sister:

"Sis accused my wife of wanting to shoot someone with her Ruger Mk 2, 50th anniv 22 pistol."

The woman is so dead set with a locked and closed mind that she has to make up lies like that BS. It is her religion, or her mental illness. It also proves that she is NOT liberal since a true liberal believes in maximum rights coupled with responsibility.
Point taken. I just can't fathom someone being so F'd in the head that they put their agenda above family and friends.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
16,697 Posts
Always try to be gracious and rational, Your relations might see the advantage and follow suit. It's like that old saying about being able to pick friends but not your relatives.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts