Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are not celebrating Thanksgiving today. The kids are all off with in-laws this year, so we are all getting together on Sunday. So why is this year better than last year you may ask.
Last Thanksgiving day I was admitted to the hospital after being sick for a few days. I spent the next 4 days in the hospital with a bad case of Colitis complicated by a C. Dif infection.
I am thankful that It has not returned !!
Happy Thanksgiving to you all

·
Registered
45,466 Posts
Good for you! We were supposed to go to my son's, but the 4 year old dog has Bicipital tendinopathy so no playing with his dog, let alone jumping in and out the truck and the 5 month old puppy just isn't ready for a long trip so FaceTime will have to suffice this year. Hopefully we'll be able to travel by Christmas or shortly thereafter
Enjoy your get together; holidays are merely a date on a calendar; family getting together needs no specific date

·
Registered
17,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Four days in the hospital and C-Diff sets the bar pretty low. Just sayin. Glad this year was much better.
That's for sure. There's' only about 2 steps down from where I was. The ICU and the morgue.
We had pancakes, sausage, eggs and hash browns for Thanksgiving dinner, but the turkey is thawing for Sunday

·
Registered
23,847 Posts
That's for sure. There's' only about 2 steps down from where I was. The ICU and the morgue.
We had pancakes, sausage, eggs and hash browns for Thanksgiving dinner, but the turkey is thawing for Sunday
Wendy must have told you how to freeze Wild Turkey? Again hope all are safe and a blessed time for all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts