Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had forgotten that these were in there.

f.t.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
FT,

You had an EMP in the safe and forgot about it? Ouch! You'd better get yourself checked out...quickly!

Right after you get home from the doctor's office, head right for the range. :D

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
He doesn't shoot any of them things in that safe! I've seen it. Its just a black hole for goodies to go in, I'm suprised anything came out!!! :lol:

Bobby, I've told ya if you need more storage space bring 'em on up and I'll store it in my barn safe!

:p

·
Administrator
8,128 Posts
I just finished taking everything out of my safe.. nothing I didn't already know about!

ft, you must live right.. :lol:

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Old Timers Disease can actually work in your favor.... now just write your name on the inside of the safe just to be sure.....

·
Registered
570 Posts
i wish i had enough to forget what i have,,,,
actually i keep a "gun list" on the computer,with names, dates, brands, serial #'s and anything extra that comes with the gun (boxes exc.)
I keep adding and deleating the guns as they come and go.
But the list just keeps me informes that i NEED more.... however my wallet. well, it keeps reminding that I need to eat and live indoors.. :roll:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hate to admit it,but Chris is right,to a great extent. :oops: Those were just the most remarkable of the "forgotten ones." There were actually several others as well. Years ago,I could remember everything I had,but not anymore. But that's a good thing,right?
f.t.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Whats wrong with that. I mean every time you go digging into your safe you find new guns and there free after you buy them the first time.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very true. I guess the only drawback is when you see a gun you just have to have and you buy it only to discover later that you already had one. That ever happen to anybody else?
f.t.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Wow ,sounds like you are ready to hide your own Easter Eggs.
Let me know next time and I'll help :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
As I said Bobby, just bring them up to me. I'm sure you'll forget how to get here next time...

:lol: :lol:

I'll give you a call one of these days. (don't forget who I am) ;)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just identify yourself when you call! :)
f.t.

·
Registered
90 Posts
FT,
WHAT A CON ARTIST!! Or to put it a different way...what a bunch of crap!! You don't "have" a gun that you don't know about..... it's just mean to do that to us....just low down MEAN!! :( HAVE YOU NO SHAME....I see FT posting & I go ...sigh....I know I'm gonna have to get ready...FT'S gonna show me something I want!! :D
Jim

·
Registered
600 Posts
FT, that's where I put them, thank you for finding them for me... :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts