Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just think of me as a curmudgeon from the other side of the planet.

Used to design and manufacture custom guns, and run a Class 1 firearm dealership in Victoria, Australia, but gave that up years ago.

Did some Security and Risk Management work, but have retired since.

Current preoccupation is looking after an international forum for competition shooters, gun owners, collectors, hunters, law enforcement officers, security professionals, concealed carriers, and members of the military called Tygus.Shooting. Occasionally review firearms and collect modern examples when the budget permits it.

Still try to compete occasionally, and teach the next generation how to shoot and safely handle firearms.

·
Registered
21,980 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from NW Pennsylvania! Was lucky enough to visit the Land Down Under during Christmas and New Years in 1988.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To wirenut, ussmanlovede36, jeepnut, jimg11 and Curt360,

Thank you all for your gracious welcome! You make a newbie feel right at home.

I don't claim to be any kind of expert by any stretch of the imagination, just a serious student of firearms and shooting.

I'll be sure to tread carefully and not step on any toes here; if I say anything that's patently wrong or stupid, just be sure and let me know. After all, providing the wrong information about firearms can have serious repercussions, and I think we can all agree that we have a responsibility to ensure that every member on this forum remains absolutely safe.

Cheers and all the best to you,

Tygus

·
Premium Member
11,461 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
10,730 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You'll like it here...

One of my Model 10 S&W revolvers was used by Victoria's police agency before returning here and being sold to me!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts