Smith And Wesson Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19,576 Posts
I like to shop at Walmart, as I have said earlier. I get some pretty good stuff there. It doesn't bother me, in the least.....if they sell guns and ammo there. If I don't get it there.......I'll get it somewhere else! That's called a 'free market'! ;) I could care less.......what their 'store policy is'. Bob

·
Registered
391 Posts
My local Walmarts still have rifles and shotguns. They still have quite a bit of pistol ammo too. They aren't running any sales on the ammo and no one seems to be in a panic to buy it up.
I stopped by my local Walmart this morning and they had a more than normal number of long guns and more handgun ammo displayed than before they announced they were dropping it. Their warehouse must have been well supplied.

·
Registered
19,576 Posts
This morning I saw 200 rd. boxes of 9mm. ammo. They never had them before. Must be trying to get rid of the warehouse supply. Bob

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
Spoke to one of the employees in the sporting good dept. of the local Walmart. Ask how long the pistol ammo would be available. He said at least till the end of the year as that is how long the contracts run. He said they would then be limited by what the warehouse could ship. Good. Gives me time to buy the ammo I want. Sincerely. bruce.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts