Smith And Wesson Forums banner

WAITING TO GET MY 686-6 BACK FROM S&W

1K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  geborn45 
#1 ·
I am totally new to revolvers.... My 686-6 is my first experience with revolvers. It is at S&W for warranty work, shooting very high.

While waiting I have been visiting postings on the forum.... I am very impressed with the knowledge out there as well as the willingness of members to give assistance.

I may also be catching the bug... ! You all are creating an interest in other S&W models and stoking the fire for future acquisitions....!

Discussion starter · #13 ·
Thanks to all of you for the responses to my original post.....! My problem is that there are so many viable candidates for addition to my gun collection that I don't know which way to turn first...! The second problem is the wallet, which always tries to bring one back to reality...!

I don't know why it took me so long to get into revolvers but they are now my real focus. I have gone thru 15 different semi-autos and have my favorite 6 that I shoot on a regular basis...!

I now have a totally committed interest in revolvers. I like their looks, their accuracy and history..... Wish I had discovered them sooner..... I wonder which guns would be in my gun safe...!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.